tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WirePostProcessors don't get called now?
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:53:06 GMT
Hi, Ant.

By testing samples/echo-databinding, I still see the
DataBindingWirePostProcessor invoked. The call is initiated from the
DeployerImpl. Here's the stacktrace:

Thread [main] (Suspended (breakpoint at line 103 in
DataBindingWirePostProcessor))
 DataBindingWirePostProcessor.process(Wire) line: 103
 WirePostProcessorRegistryImpl.process(Wire) line: 39
 DeployerImpl.connect(Component, Component) line: 272
 DeployerImpl.deploy(Composite) line: 153
 SimpleRuntimeImpl.start() line: 166
 DefaultSCARuntime.startup(URL, URL[], URL, String) line: 50
 SCARuntime.start() line: 125
 EchoDataBindingTestCase.setUp() line: 34
 EchoDataBindingTestCase(TestCase).runBare() line: 132
 TestResult$1.protect() line: 110
 TestResult.runProtected(Test, Protectable) line: 128
 TestResult.run(TestCase) line: 113
 EchoDataBindingTestCase(TestCase).run(TestResult) line: 124
 TestSuite.runTest(Test, TestResult) line: 232
 TestSuite.run(TestResult) line: 227
 OldTestClassRunner.run(RunNotifier) line: 35
 JUnit4TestClassReference(JUnit4TestReference).run(TestExecution) line: 38
 TestExecution.run(ITestReference[]) line: 38
 RemoteTestRunner.runTests(String[], String, TestExecution) line: 460
 RemoteTestRunner.runTests(TestExecution) line: 673
 RemoteTestRunner.run() line: 386
 RemoteTestRunner.main(String[]) line: 196

Thanks,
Raymond