tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kel...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: [SDO] Question:Support for xpath expression to get batch of DOs
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:17:36 GMT
Hi Amita,
  the scheme is just a prefixing device defined by the SDO spec that allows
implementations to provide for alternative path syntaxes.  It's just
academic at the moment,  since we use the default scheme and don't have any
alternatives. So it permits things like dataObject.get("myScheme:<path
syntax expressions>);

Best Regards, Kelvin.