tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Murphy" <dm.s...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to package a standalone application.
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:00:03 GMT
Hi,

Static types need to be registered, and the factory does this registration
for you & will (AFAIK) always generate one for you from an XSD source. You
can also use the factory for creating new instances of your SDOs. The
current implementation doesn't define types if you simply "new" them,
various reasons... so, for now the factory approach is the one to take.

Hope this helps,
Dan