tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving modules around in trunk
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:10:14 GMT
Sounds good.

On the testing front, I think the itest plugin should move under
runtime as it's really another runtime that happens to run in a Maven
environment. I'm happy to take care of that.

CurrentCompositeContext is going to be removed from the API spec so
we'll need an alternative. I think this will allow us to simplify
testing from an IDE environment and get rid of SCATestCase - I'll say
more in another thread. These changes should allow us to get rid of
the test module completely.

--
Jeremy