tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Laws" <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using Tuscany samples in articles.
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:07:03 GMT
Raymond, Haleh and myself are putting together an article describing SCA. We
want to submit this to the Java Developers Journal for possible publication
when it's done. Raymond has put together a loan approval sample as part of
Tuscany (
and we want to use some of the source code and configuration files in the
article in order to describe the various features of SCA and how solutions
can be implemented using Tsucany SCA. We want to make sure that the
Tuscanyproject (and Apache) is happy for us to do this so advice from
anyone who
has crossed this bridge before is most welcome. Specifically what is the
correct way to indicate in the article that we are using ASF Licensed code?