tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Should the Spring container be included in M2?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 08:54:44 GMT
This was discussed some time ago but I can't find if there was an outcome,
should Spring be included in the M2 release?

Right now I don't think the spring container works properly, for example, it
doesn't have a default.scdl file so it wont work with the standalone
launcher, and we don't have any spring samples in the m2 branch.  Does
anyone plan to fix this up, was it intended spring would be in the M2
branch?

   ...ant