tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release parent pom and buildtools for M2
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:44:03 GMT
I'd really like to understand what is being proposed for all the different
things being released and what votes we're going to be asking for from the
Incubator PMC before I'd be willing to +1 this.

What is the M2 release - one thing and a single IPMC vote or lots of things
and lots of votes? I guess from this and what you said on IRC M2 is several
things which makes me worry about getting all the IPMC votes through in a
reasonable time, especially with the C++ release also being imminent.

Could you list out what you see as the things being released and the votes
we're going to be asking for?

   ...ant