tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Amita Vadhavkar" <amita.vadhav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC stored procedure container using DAS
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:21:31 GMT
Thanks a lot Ant. I am going through this and also have a few quesitons.

There is a JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-864 which is
in wish list for DAS and SCA integration. Shall we use the same for any work
on the
current topic or have a specific JIRA for the JDBC stored procedure
container using DAS.

Also,
The SCA assembly model spec talks about
A composite reference can be used to access db stored procedure - will you
please provide some details.

And,
How extensibility mechanism is supported in SCA, some pointers for this.

Regards,
Amita