tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservice via Axis2 in Tomcat.
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:16:15 GMT
I mostly agree, but one of the big benefits for Web services is the
JavaScript E4X support. With that and when TUSCANY-419 and the magic
databinding stuff is done this is going to make JavaScript components really
really useful to use with WS i think. All the old WS debates
about databindings and XML to Java mappings disappear as XML becomes really
easy.

   ...ant