tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From jack.un...@sybase.com
Subject Re: status update on porting build to maven2
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 00:10:11 GMT
Jeremy wrote:

> Thanks for the update. The unit-tests might be failing
> due to differences in the classpath between M1 and M2
> - if you can post details of the failures we may be able
> to help debug them.

This turned out to be due to my not yet realizing how to
configure the surefire plugin to specify the include patterns
for picking up *TestCase.java.  I fixed that :-)

I'm now getting one failure in the runtime tests that I'm
not sure how to solve:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.container.java.assembly.impl.JavaImplementationTestCase.testHelloWorldWithSidefile(JavaImplementationTestCase.java:88)

--
Jack Unrue
junrue@sybase.com