turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Mohan Patil" <mo...@indrajitsystems.com>
Subject Help to understand the turbine development process.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:27:41 GMT
I am a newbi in turbine use.
I am experienced strut developer.Recently I have learned about Velocity.I am
using .vm in place of .jsp for the view.(forward in action mapping).
I have installed maven and helloworld application with the help of maven.

I am unable to add any ,java in the folders created by maven as I could not
figure out how to add my jars.

Any help on this is highly requested.

Initially I tried for a week to configure and start the Turbine servlet in
web.xml similar to struts action servlet. It never started that way.
Is turbine development is possible without maven. ( I like "ant")

Thanks in advance.