turbine-user mailing list archives

From MPatil <mo...@indrajitsystems.com>
Subject Re: Help to understand the turbine development process.
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:21:39 GMT

May we recommend http://henning.schmiedehausen.org/turbine/ as a source
of information and examples.

Bye, Thomas.

Thanks Thomas
At last Turbine servlet became "Ready to Rumble".

I need advice. I request you to help me.
We are developing a web bank application to work in vpn (only designated
users and places will have the access) . We have used struts 1.2, hybernate
and jsp.we have 400-classes, 25- hbm.xml's and many jsps.
We are looking at turbine as an alternative platform for  providing
additional functionality. We wont use the jsp's for current development.
our other options are
2)Struts 1.3-Velocity
3)Struts 2.x-Velocity.
Our team consists of 2-3 freshers and me.

Your help on this will be highly appreciated

Thanks

MPatil