turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Rogelio Robles" <rrob...@truegamesinteractive.com>
Subject Can somebody share a project.xml updated for a Turbine 2.3.3 based app. ?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 01:00:01 GMT
Hello,

I've been using Turbine on and off since 2002, I can't complain, I'm a happy
and satisfied user. ;-)

Now, I have a little project that could benefit from Turbine love. I'd like
to use the latest version: 2.3.3, released on November 2008.

I installed maven 1.1 and added the META plugin to my local repository. If I
run the META plugin to create the skeleton of a brand new project, it only
generates maven files for a Turbine 2.3.2 based applications with old
dependencies, after that I need to manually edit and solve the dependency
conflicts If I want to use the latest version of Turbine. :-\

If somebody can share their project.xml file for a typical web application
updated to Turbine 2.3.3 (and its dependencies), I'll appreciate it.

Thank you,

Rogelio