turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@greenstreetconsulting.se>
Subject RE: StackOverflowError when calling user.save()
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:04:54 GMT
Thank you, it is a little bit clearer now.
One thing I don't understand however is this:
In
http://turbine.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3.3/services/torque-security-ser
vice.html there is an exapmple of an extended user class. It looks lie this:
public class ExtendedUser extends TorqueUser
{
  public ExtendedUser()
  {
      super();
  }

  public ExtendedUser(Persistent obj)
  {
      super(obj);
  }

  public String getPhone()
  {....

How is this class created? Do I write it myself or is it created via the ant
script? The thing that confuses me is that it extends TorqueUser and not
BaseExtendedUser. How do I make that connection?
/Ludwig