turbine-user mailing list archives

From Mark Wassermann <mwasserm...@mw-net.com>
Subject Upload Problem
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 04:28:41 GMT
Hi List

I am in the process of implementing a fileupload, but I have run into
some problems.
I am using T2.3.2.
I have implemented the upöoad action like the exsample in the services
section on the turbine homepage, but when I try to use the FileItem
Object I get an NullPointerExeption. I have allready increased the
maxfilesize in the config file and played along with some other values
without any efect to the problem I have.

Is there a more detailed Howto for the upload service?

-- TurbineResources.properties --
services.UploadService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUploadService
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  U P L O A D  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# Must be run early to allow the parser to know about the upload
# service facility
services.UploadService.earlyinit=true

# Whether the files should be automatically picked up by
# ParameterParser.
services.UploadService.automatic=true

#
# The directory where files will be temporarily stored.
#
services.UploadService.repository=./temp

#
# The maximum size of a request that will be processed.
#
services.UploadService.size.max=33554432

#
# The maximum size of a request that will have it's elements cached in
# memory by TurbineUploadService class.
#
services.UploadService.size.threshold=10240
-- TurbineResources.properties --

thx
Mark

--