turbine-user mailing list archives

From Jeffery Painter <pain...@kiasoft.com>
Subject turbine 2.3.1 and Unit Testing
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:21:56 GMT

Hello again,

I am trying to create unit tests for my application and trying to figure
out what is the current "best practice"... I have looked at EasyMock,
Cactus and Mockobjects... some of these seem old and others more
complicated to get setup.

There also seems to be some lacking help in the area of setting up your
build environment with the proper testing jar's in order to get Eclipse to
run the unit tests properly..

do you test against a database or do you just test functionality of action
and om classes?

If you have a good working test case for an action class (and can tell me
how you setup your Eclipse environment build path) this would be of great
help.

Thanks for listening...

Jeffery Painter