turbine-user mailing list archives

From "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re:AW: Doc to promote turbine
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:51:17 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for your quick answer. I was a litle bit worrying. I
was trying to figure out how I can better understand 2.4M2
and help if no body seems to know the current status.

I am going to make a diff between 2.3.2 and the current head
and see what have changed. Then come back to you for
understanding and docs.

Merci!
Thomas