turbine-user mailing list archives

From "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re:AW: Documentation to promote turbine
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:47:41 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

Sorry, I did not see this email. Euh anything. Let's make a
list of subjets (for next week? I can do it) and try to
schedule something?

My idea is to complete with the existing documentation
adding some code examples to make it easy to understand.
From my own experience, some of them are obsolete and may be
very confusing. (ex. which security service should be used
in 2.3.2? torque or the other old one?)

By cleaning and completing the existing documentation, we ll
probably find some changes/ideas/improvements?!

That is my thinking!

Best Regards,
Thomas

---------- Initial Header -----------
From      : Jürgen Hoffmann <jh@byteaction.de>

Hi Thomas,

I am interested. What kind of Documentation are you thinking of?

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le contrôle
parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp