turbine-user mailing list archives

From Thomas UNG <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re: Doc to promote turbine
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:45:31 GMT
Peter,

>From the beginning, I thought that 2.3.2 was the stable version, the
version starting a project based on a release version of the Turbine
framework ?

Now that I am pretty familiar with 2.3.2, do you thing that I should go
to 2.4M1, is this stable and easy to migrate?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas

    * Turbine 2.3.2 is the version you should use when either migrating
from an older version of Turbine or starting a project based on a
release version of the Turbine framework.
    * Turbine 2.4 is the shape of things to come. Turbine 2.4 is using
next generation technologies like an Avalon-based container and
decoupled components from the Fulcrum sister project of Turbine. If you
don't mind building your own jars from the Subversion tree and can
tolerate the occasional change while developing on the framework, you
should use this version of Turbine.