turbine-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doc to promote turbine
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:39:21 GMT
Thomas UNG wrote:
> - Is 2.4 in scope? Can you communicate any schedule/milestones? If we
> have a clear view on this, some people in this mailing list (me in
> particular) could help.
I wrote a port of the Torque Security Service to Fulcrum recently. With
the advent of Torque 3.3 this will be a lot easier (well, actually,
Torque 3.3-RC1 seems to make things worse, but I'm ready to face
that...). This way, Turbine users will have access to the environment
they are used to.

My focus more or less is at the Fulcrum components. I'm planning to
extend the Template Service to allow more different screen elements to
be configured.

> - In the jira issue tracker, how can we identify issues related to 2.4?
> I can see only these components: Core, Fulcrum, META, Site and Turbine 2.3.
I'll have a look at the issues. Maybe we can make it a little bit more
transparent...

Bye, Thomas.