turbine-user mailing list archives

From Thomas UNG <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Doc to promote turbine
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:51:52 GMT
Hi Henning, Thomas and Peter,

In recent conversation in the turbine user mailing list, we've talked
about documentation and in particular doc for migrating 2.3 to 2.4. Some
folks and I would like to have more info on this because we all
appreciate the framework. I saw in JIRA that you are assigned to some
issues, that is the reason why I write to you guys directly and I think
that you know beter that anyone else.

Here are the questions:

- Is 2.4 in scope? Can you communicate any schedule/milestones? If we
have a clear view on this, some people in this mailing list (me in
particular) could help.

- What are scheduled for 2.4? Where are we? 2.4M1, M2?
Is the M1 list accurate?
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine/turbine-2.4-M1/changes-report.html
Is there any other items?

- In the jira issue tracker, how can we identify issues related to 2.4?
I can see only these components: Core, Fulcrum, META, Site and Turbine 2.3.

Thanks in advance for your answers,
Best regards,
Thomas UNG