turbine-user mailing list archives

From Chris Joelly <chris.joe...@unycom.com>
Subject Re: AW: Documentation to promote turbine
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:41:25 GMT
Hello!

is the project turbine still active? we use turbine since 2.2, migrated
to 2.3 and for me it seemed
that turbine wasn't very active since 2.3. the development of 3 is going
since 2003 i think but today
i cannot find any information regarding turbine 3 on the website. was
turbine 3 cancelled in favor
of 2.4, is turbine 2.4 scheduled to be finished in 2007? could the
effort of creating a 'Documentation to
promote turbine' be seen as an indicator that 2.4 is soon to be finished?

another question: how difficult will it be to migrate from 2.3 to 2.4?
migrating from 2.2 to 2.3 was
not very easy even though there are a short howto located in the turbine
wiki.

however, a good, accurate and up-to-date documentation is a very good idea.

chris