turbine-user mailing list archives

From Mark Wassermann <mwasserm...@mw-net.com>
Subject link generation problem
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:46:06 GMT
Hi all

Now that I have solved the subpckage problem so fast (thanks to the
list), I have run into an other problem:
When I use the $link.setAction("LoginUser").setScreen("syste,,Index.vm")
method combination, the generated URL dose come up with an error like this:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested Screen not found:
system,Index.vm Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
[org.apache.turbine.modules, mwn.urkdb.modules] at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:193)

This is the result of a missiing character int theURL.

Instead of
http://localhost:8080/urkdb/app/action/LoginUser/screens/system%2CIndex.vm
the result of $link... is
http://localhost:8080/urkdb/app/action/LoginUser/screen/system%2CIndex.vm
with the final s from screen missing.

Is this a configuration problem or a bug, or did I miss something
The $link.setScreenb() method works perfectly.

thx
Mark

--
 Mark Wassermann            @: mwassermann@mw-net.com