turbine-user mailing list archives

From zamek <za...@vili.pmmf.hu>
Subject passing file path in get parameters
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:10:10 GMT
Hi All,

I try to use FCKeditor with Turbine and now I need to pass filename
parameters.
parameter passing of  FCKeditor originally is CGI_GET like this:
?Command=CommandName&Type=ResourceType&CurrentFolder=FolderPath&ServerPath=ServerPath

When I convert it into PATH_INFO format it seems like this in html:

oFCKeditor.Config.LinkBrowserURL
= "/gepesz/app/template/fck%2CBrowser.vm/serverpath/%2Fgepesz%2Fresources%2Fusers%2F1";
which is correspond to Turbine_root/resources/users/1 directory.
Unfortunately Parameterparser splits path to names=values parts.

Can I pass file parameters something special coding, or I have to change
CGI_GET (?name=value..) format?
If I need to change, how can I set Turbine to using CGI_GET?

thx in advance
--
Zoltan Zidarics
programmer