turbine-user mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Re: Doc to promote turbine
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:51:27 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Personally I think t 2.4 is the better way to go. The pipeline is more
flexible and moving services from the main turbine source tree to
fulcrum is a step forward.

If you decide to go this route I will try to help answer any queries on
the mailing list. It is a long time since I made that transition, and I
really cannot remember how much of a problem it was, so I guess that it
couldn't have been too painful.

Regards,

Peter