turbine-user mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject Re: Doc to promote turbine
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:51:22 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I'm still using t 2.4 extensively and without any burning need to patch
it :-)

I would still like to find the time to fix the Avalon stuff, but it is
working for me at present and I still have two concurrent projects I am
working on (both based on t2.4) and which are taking all my time.

I have written an alternative page layout framework to replace the
scripting approach used by the velocity service. I am using this for one
of my projects and experimenting with a couple of different approaches.
When I am further along this could be a future fulcrum component.

As far as I am concerned Turbine 2.4 continues to be the framework of
choice.

Regards,

Peter