turbine-user mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Hoffmann ...@byteaction.de>
Subject AW: Doc to promote turbine
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:10:54 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thomas Vandahl is busy doing a new Torque Release. I am in the process of
moving one of my inhouse apps to turbine 2.4. This is not very easy. After
that process I will start testing and modifying the source.

There is a lot of work to be done inside the fulcrum components, to make them
as stable together with turbine, as turbine 2.3.2 is.

In the History there was a bit of a paradigm shift. People were working on
Turbine 3 with a pipeline, which is probably dead. The pipeline was backported
to the old turbine 2.3 code base, but the t2.3.2 branch is now a lot more
advanced the at the time, the pipeline was backported.

I was working on the intake component for a while, but came to the solution,
that it is better to really have a testing environment, instead of just plain
theory and unit tests.

I am hoping to have the t2.4 branch stable by june 2007 to get a release ready
then.

Did that help you?

Kind regards

Juergen