turbine-user mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Hoffmann ...@byteaction.de>
Subject AW: link generation problem
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:27:09 GMT
Hi Mark,

you do not want to set the screen, you want to set the page ;)

$link.setAction("LoginUser").setPage("system,Index.vm")

Kind regards

Juergen

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mark Wassermann [mailto:mwassermann@mw-net.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. November 2006 12:46
An: turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: link generation problem

Hi all

Now that I have solved the subpckage problem so fast (thanks to the
list), I have run into an other problem:
When I use the $link.setAction("LoginUser").setScreen("syste,,Index.vm")
method combination, the generated URL dose come up with an error like this:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Requested Screen not found:
system,Index.vm Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
[org.apache.turbine.modules, mwn.urkdb.modules] at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScreenLoader.getInstance(ScreenLoader.java:193)

This is the result of a missiing character int theURL.

Instead of
http://localhost:8080/urkdb/app/action/LoginUser/screens/system%2CIndex.vm
the result of $link... is
http://localhost:8080/urkdb/app/action/LoginUser/screen/system%2CIndex.vm
with the final s from screen missing.

Is this a configuration problem or a bug, or did I miss something
The $link.setScreenb() method works perfectly.

thx
Mark

--
 Mark Wassermann            @: mwassermann@mw-net.com