turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Kintzel Levente" <kintzel.leve...@codespring.ro>
Subject Layout context variable
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:40:28 GMT
Hi guys!

I want to set the title of my web pages dynamically, read from a property
file according to the current locale. How can I set the value of the title
context variable in such a way to be recognized by the layout template:

- I tried to set it up from the screen: it works fine, but I don't want to
upload the value of the variable in each screen.

- I tried to set it up from a navigation: it was not recognized

- I tried to save in the session, but I have trouble if the session expires.

Has anybody another idea?

Thank you!

Regards,

     Levi