turbine-user mailing list archives

From Jeffery Painter <pain...@kiasoft.com>
Subject Re: Can I use turbine without intake?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:42:20 GMT
Just don't use intake :) remove the service from your
TurbineResource.properties file and you can setup basic velocity pages and
actions without using intake if you so please.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Amit V Shah wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> - How can I use turbine without intake (if at all that is possible)
> - Also I have a dynamic set of HTML input fields being generated based on
> data collected from database. So I dont know how many textfields I will be
> having on my form. In that case, how can intake help me? Because from what I
> understand, I need to pre-define all my form fields on intake.xml file ...
> - Finally, I am really struggling with intake !! I set up everything on my
> machine, and did everything mentioned there in. When I try to get the value
> of form fields from my Action, I always get null. If I do a
> group.getFieldNames(), the returned array does contain all the elements I
> have on the field !!! Only the values are not passed.
>
> I would really appreciate any kind of help on this !!!!

Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
President
Kiasoft, Inc.                       (910) 352-3699
    3205 Randall Parkway, Suite 119
    Wilmington, NC 28403

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC