turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Dependency hell in 2.4 (was AW: troubles migrating to turbine 2.3)
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:06:29 GMT
To be honest, I am thinking of ditching the commons-xo support in favor of
using Betwixt or Digester..   For betwixt, we already have the required
dependencies, and digester is already included.  I like commons-io just
because it is dirt simple approach, but, betwixt will do the same thing, and
has released versions.

Can you list out what in commons-xo 1.0-dev you had problems with?

Eric