turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject strange intake issue - tdk 2.2 wls 8.1.2
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:34:11 GMT
i'm having a very strange intake issue.  i have a web application built under the tdk 2.2 which
is deployed under wls 8.1.  the app starts up fine on my win 2k machine, and intake changes
are recognized, etc.  all is good until i migrate the app to a solaris machine.  there, intake
refuses to startup and i see $intake.declareGroups() on my rendered templates.  if i manually
send the appData.ser from my win 2k box to the solaris box, then intake starts fine.  i've
tried doing a dos2unix on the intake.xml file but that didn't seem to help at all.  i can't
find anything at all that would point to why intake doesn't like to startup on this solaris
instance.  any insights would be extremely appreciated.  wls 8.1.2 is using sun jdk 1.4.1_05,
and the same jdk version is being used on both machines.

thanks!
~mark