turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lybarger" <Mark.Lybar...@CBC-Companies.com>
Subject RE: troubles migrating to turbine 2.3
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:17:21 GMT
According to the folks on our group that looked heavily into the issue, it seems that it is
limited to image buttons.  I think the issue has something to do with the .X and or .Y that
gets appended to the name when being submitted.  Possibly a w3c thing.  We have a work around
for now, but will probably be looking into getting at a more recent copy of turbine 2.3.

It would be really nice if there were an "official" binary release of turbine 2.3.1 which
contains bug fixes and such since we have such a challenge building turbine.  I'll try to
bild the 2.3.1-dev when i have a chance and see how it goes.

Thanks!
~mark