turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Folkens, Brad" <bfolk...@downers.us>
Subject Torque extension for jakarta-turbine-2 HEAD in CVS
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:19:06 GMT
Is this torque extension ready to be used?  I can't seem to get it to work
right unless I specify several additional parameters in the
project.properties file assigning explicit packages and databases, etc.

Getting the torque plugin error:
Exception thrown by 'properties.load'.

Wondering if the problems are related to my environment...  (again, this is
semi-fixed when I add some package location and database type properties in
addition to the ones in project.properties)

Was trying to get a turbine-2.4-dev flavor started in the META plugin :)
Cauz I have some stuff that could really use the new 2.4 stuff...

Bradford A. Folkens
bfolkens@downers.us