turbine-user mailing list archives

From Sven Kuncikowski <kuncikow...@evamann.de>
Subject Re: maven turbine:deploy prob
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:35:22 GMT
ok, i've found it myself,
but it confuses me -> so this goes primarily to the developer(s):

i traced down why my app is copied twice into the webapps dir.
in the maven-turbine-plugin-1.2-dev jelly.properties the attainGoal jar:jar
contains the following:
[code snippet]
    <copy todir="${turbine.target.dir}/WEB-INF/classes" filtering="no">
    <fileset dir="${pom.build.SourceDirectory}">
        <exclude name="**/*java"/>
       </fileset>
     </copy>
[/code snippet]

with the above setting, everything (the whole project) will be copied into the app/WEB-INF/classes
directory,
due to the setting of ${pom.build.SourceDirectory}.

or is there a reason why the whole project should be copied to the app/WEB-INF/classes directory?

shouldn't the above code snippet be removed?
without it, everything is copied only once and works fine.
the m.e.t.a plugin is from the jakarta-turbine-2-branch 2.3 tree.

i think that i haven't had the problem as i was using the jakarta-turbine head m.e.t.a plugin.

greetz,
sven kuncikowski