turbine-user mailing list archives

From Sven Kuncikowski <kuncikow...@evamann.de>
Subject maven turbine:deploy prob
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:40:02 GMT
hi everybody,

i cannot figure out why maven turbine:deploy
copies my whole project dir into the

D:\tomcat\webapps\movii\WEB-INF\classes

folder?!?

first it copies the compiled classes (which is correct)
and then it copies my whole project into the classes folder.

this behavior wasn't always there,
but i'm not quiete sure when it appears,
i think it was after i switched to the turbine-2.3-branch

when i create a war archiv the error doesn't occur.

another prob is that two fellow developer checked  out the project
and everytime maven is called maven copies the src folder into
the basedir of the project!
i have not that prob, which is very confusing to me,
though everybody has the same .properties files.

thx for any help!
greetz,
sven kuncikowski