turbine-user mailing list archives

From Ben Gidley <ben.gid...@anite.com>
Subject OT - Contractors with Turbine Skills needed
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:10:12 GMT
Sorry to be a bit off topic - but as quite a few people on this list are
contractors - I thought it was worth a shot.

Anite (www.aniteps.com) are after a couple of contractors to work on a
Turbine/Avalon based project. Ideally we need people with skills in
Turbine 2.3/4, Hibernate, Avalon. JMS would be useful. We need people
who can work at Slough (UK) and have some form of security clearence.
Initial contract would be for 2 months starting asap.

If you are interested could you email a CV to recruit@anite.net.

Thanks

Ben

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed.
This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information
and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.