turbine-user mailing list archives

From Babu Kalakrishnan <b...@sankya.com>
Subject Re: Turbine 2.3 loggin problem.
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:38:22 GMT
Marty Phee wrote:

>I'm running Turbine 2.3 with Avalon setup.  I used META to get me the jars.
>
>I have two apps running under Tomcat 4.1.29.  Why is all of my logging only
>going to one app?  Well, actually not all the logging.  It seems that all the
>loggin for one app is going to the others log directory.
>
>Other than that they seem to be running alright independently

Check if individual "Log4j.properties" files exists in the
WEB-INF/classes directory of *both*
applications. I remember something similar to this happening a while
back when the properties
file got deleted accidentally from one of my webapps under Tomcat 4.1.x
(Don't remember
whether the symptoms were identical to what you are facing,  but I do
recall that logging
went really crazy).

BK