turbine-user mailing list archives

From Volker Cordes <MrLo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: newbie problems (first app won't run)
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:23:07 GMT
David Demner schrieb:

>Hi Volker,
>Try adding the following to your web.xml:
>  <servlet-mapping>
>    <servlet-name>webmail</servlet-name>
>    <url-pattern>/servlet/webmail/*</url-pattern>
>  </servlet-mapping>
>Did you start with the TDK or META?  Using one of these really makes it
>easier to get your feet wet with Turbine.
>Good luck,

adding the lines works but jsp still is not working. I tried using TDK
and (on your advice) META but didn't get along with both of them. My
problem is that I don't want to use velocity but jsp. The samples are
working, but I don't get JSP to work. I'll start a new thread for that.

Thank you for your help,