turbine-user mailing list archives

From Marty Phee <mp...@jump-technologies.com>
Subject Re: Turbine 2.3 loggin problem.
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:22:41 GMT
I used the META generated app as a guide.  I'm in the process of braking a
larger app into smaller individual applications and want to get them all
running under the same Tomcat.

My setup in my TurbineResources.properties conf had a item

log4j.file = /WEB-INF/conf/log4j.properties

so I just followed that.