turbine-user mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Turbine @ OSCOM 4 - Zuerich, CH
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:03:22 GMT
Hi folks,

just wanted to let you know that I will be talking about

"Rapid prototyping web applications with Jakarta Turbine and Jakarta
Maven"

at the OSCOM 4 in Z├╝rich on Oct 1th, 2004. As I have a talk scheduled on
the 29th in the morning, too, I will be there for the whole time.

	Regards
		Henning

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"