turbine-user mailing list archives

From Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>
Subject RE: troubles migrating to turbine 2.3
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:06:08 GMT
Mark,

I think you are right. I had a similar problem when I needed to use
casefolding=none. Someone kindly committed a patch, but I recall that it
did not work for me. However, as I had already patched my own code I
commented on it but did not follow it up.

For your info. it is the formatString(String input) method in
ActionEvent which was the cause of the problem I had.

I do not have time to checkout 2.3 and test it now but you may like to
try a unit test for this. If I recall it is a relatively simple fix.

Regards,

Peter

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 12:17, Mark Lybarger wrote:
> According to the folks on our group that looked heavily into the issue, it seems that
it is limited to image buttons.  I think the issue has something to do with the .X and or
.Y that gets appended to the name when being submitted.  Possibly a w3c thing.  We have a
work around for now, but will probably be looking into getting at a more recent copy of turbine
2.3.

> It would be really nice if there were an "official" binary release of turbine 2.3.1 which
contains bug fixes and such since we have such a challenge building turbine.  I'll try to
bild the 2.3.1-dev when i have a chance and see how it goes.