turbine-user mailing list archives

From Amit V Shah <as...@tagaudit.com>
Subject RE: Can I use turbine without intake?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:01:04 GMT
Thanks for all the replies !!!

- I think you can just comment out all the Intake stuff in the
TurbineResources.properties file

    The only other choice I have to get the form fields in Turbine Action is
using the HttpRequestApi from action - data.getParameter() right ?? Or there
is some other alternative apart from intake that turbine offers for this
task ??

- Make sure that the object you are creating the group with implements the
org.apache.turbine.om.Retrievable interface.  Also look for errors in your
logs about badly formed xml documents.

    I am not using any objects that correspond to OneTOOne basis to any of
the forms. I was only trying to use intake to receive the form field data. I
am planning on using Hibernate as my O/R Mapping tool. Just want intake to
do some automatic validations.

Thanks,
Amit