turbine-user mailing list archives

From Amit V Shah <as...@tagaudit.com>
Subject Can I use turbine without intake?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:15:20 GMT
Hi all,

- How can I use turbine without intake (if at all that is possible)
- Also I have a dynamic set of HTML input fields being generated based on
data collected from database. So I dont know how many textfields I will be
having on my form. In that case, how can intake help me? Because from what I
understand, I need to pre-define all my form fields on intake.xml file ...
- Finally, I am really struggling with intake !! I set up everything on my
machine, and did everything mentioned there in. When I try to get the value
of form fields from my Action, I always get null. If I do a
group.getFieldNames(), the returned array does contain all the elements I
have on the field !!! Only the values are not passed.

I would really appreciate any kind of help on this !!!!