turbine-user mailing list archives

From "David Demner" <turb...@demner.com>
Subject RE: Jakarta Commons Configuration files
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:23:59 GMT
Hi Allen,

I think the commons configuration is still in development.  I stuck the
compiled commons-collection-1.0-dev.jar (that I think came with the TDK)  on
my site at:

http://www.demner.com/commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar

You can probably also get it using Maven, but I've never tried.

Good luck,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Allen [mailto:Allen.Wilson@marcresearch.com]
Sent: Sunday August 1, 2004 11:59 AM
To: Turbine Users List
Subject: Jakarta Commons Configuration files

Good afternoon...

I am trying to create a java class that will send HTML mail. I have the
class created and compile but it errors out specifying that the
org.apache.commons.configurtion.Configuration class cannot be found.

Does anyone know where I can locate the jar files for the Commons
Configuration. I look on the Apache Jakarta site and found the Commons
Configuration area but no link to the files could be found.

Thanks...Allen