turbine-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Painter <pain...@kiasoft.com>
Subject Re: Issues building Turbine with maven
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:20:09 GMT

the basePrefix issues have been documented before.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-user&m=107177483118989&w=2

I would start there and see if you continue to have build troubles

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Gustavo Pinheiro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I get a load of errors when trying to build Turbine 2.3 using Maven.
>
> First, I noticed that some Turbine classes had their names truncated. For
> instance:
>
> E:\jakarta-turbine-2.3\src\java\org\apache\turbine\services\assemblerbroker\
> AssemblerBrok
>
> I could figure out their names looking at compiling error. I downloaded them
> from 3 different sources and they were all like this. I also used different
> unpacking utilities (winace, gnu gzip and tar). Anyone noticed this?
>
> Second, after fixing the issues mentioned, I kept getting errors. They were
> all in ...services/schedule or ...services/security. I found out looking at
> the sources and at maven.xml that some of the classes that should go in
> those dirs had to be generated at build time by maven-torque-plugin. And
> they were, but in a strange way. BaseJobEntry.java became
> ${basePrefix}JobEntry.java, for instance. So I figure it is something with
> torque-plugin, which must be having trouble setting the var ${basePrefix},
> but I couldn't find the place where ${basePrefix} and such are defined.
>

> HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!

Regards,

Jeffery Painter

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC