turbine-user mailing list archives

From Daniel <dant...@yorku.ca>
Subject Re: add custom attribute to intake field ?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:28:03 GMT

Hi,

Haven't done this, but just thinking, isn't what you're trying to do
really is a presentation issue and not a validation thing?

How about making your "form object" in the template have properties
that return specialized html (e.g. tool tip or whatever)...

Say for example, in mytemplate.vm:

$myobj.ToolTip

And how you populate the object's properties is up to you...

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Daniel