turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Gaasch, Derek" <dgaa...@montana.edu>
Subject add custom attribute to intake field ?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:31:00 GMT

Has anyone out there customized Intake by adding an attribute to a field
element? I would like field elements to have an optional attribute that
contains "help text". The use of this would be (for example) so that when an
intake form is displayed, each field with associated helptext will display a
small img whose alt=helptext. So when a user mouse-overs the help image, the
help text is displayed.  I had hoped that the intake code would just pick up
extra attributes in the xml, but it seems like this is not the case. Anyone
have a suggestion of how to do this?

Thanks,
derek