turbine-user mailing list archives

From "Harriett Y. Xing (HYX)" <X...@EBRINC.COM>
Subject Invoking a pull tool method on click
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:13:41 GMT
Hi,

I have a pull tool $adminMenu with method toggleFolderOpen().

What I would like to do is to invoke the method whenever a user clicks on
the following link.  I would like for the user to stay on the same screen
instead of being redirected to a different page.

I know this is kind of convoluted.  I am trying to implement a treeview as
the navigation menu.  $adminMenu.toggleFolderOpen() updates the variable
that tracks if the folder is open or collapsed.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks.