turbine-user mailing list archives

From Gerry Duprey <gdup...@Schools-OPEN.com>
Subject Turbine, Fulcrum, Hibernate and Security
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:44:21 GMT
Howdy,

Now that we have Fulcrum working, I was hoping to pick your mind about how
this all fits together.  I'm seeing new componentconfiguration.xml files and
on the fulcrum security web pages, scraps of XML I really don't know belongs
where.

Perhaps a really quick overview (few sentences) to give the flavor.  If you
could supply an excerpt from a Turbine.properties files and any samples of the
related XML file(s), I should be able to put it all together in my head.

Thanks!

--
Gerry Duprey
SchoolsOPEN, LLC